Register today for the 2018 NAIFA-SC Annual Meeting
NAIFA SC 2018 Annual Meeting in the beautiful, award-winning Florence, South Carolina!
Take a look at our venue, the brand new Hotel Florence!
Things to do in Florence:
1. Plan to spend some time on the Lynches River or take the time to walk through the Tree Arbor!
2. Take in a baseball game with the West Division Champions, the Florence Freedom!
3. Watch a Show at the Award-Winning Florence Little Theater!
4. Take a tour and tasting at the Straw Hat Distillery!
5. Visit The Florence Veteran's Park!
6. Plan to spend time browsing the unique Florence Art Trail!
Did you know that the SC and specifically the Pee Dee Region is considered the 'Birthplace of BBQ?" The City of Florence has been keeping the tradition alive for as long as we can remember. You'll find four types of barbecue sauces in South Carolina - mustard, light tomato, vinegar and pepper, and heavy tomato-based. This part of the state tends to prepare the the pork with vinegar and pepper or light tomato-based sauce, but as you visit our barbecue restaurants, you may just find other styles, as well.